Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Somnia

Hello dear blog-reading person. This blog (very surprisingly) falls really close to my last blog post. Maybe I'm getting better at this blog thing? Maybe I should give up everything else and become a social media guru? Maybe I just have more going on these days? Who knows?

The reason for this particular blog post is to tell you all about a short film I did a while back (back in the time of goatee and long hair). It just recently got finished and looks great. It's called "Somnia" and it was directed by Joe Spit and stars myself along with Rob Holiday, Henrik Korman, Amy Young and Heir Director Joe Spit.

Here it is!


Somnia from Joe Spit on Vimeo.
Wasn't that great?!

The film is going to a couple of festivals, which is cool. That's it for now dear reader. Remember to look at my previous blog post and follow the instructions of seeing me in a show this weekend. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment